Fluid & Soundings are recruiting
Job Title: Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Location: EC2A, Shoreditch (remote working currently)
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time/permanent
Fluid + Soundings are looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Part I
Assistant to work on community engagement projects in connection with urban
regeneration, public realm and architectural projects across London and further
afield. The successful candidate will have an interest in urbanism, architecture and
engagement and will work as part of a collaborative team.
Fluid is a London based architectural and urban design practice specialising in
socially driven placemaking and co-design. Soundings is a community and
stakeholder engagement consultancy with over 10 years experience working on
some of the most significant and challenging schemes for London. Please see our
websites for case studies and examples of our projects.
The placement will offer exceptional experience in:
• Community consultation and engagement
• Place based research, mapping and analysis
• Written, visual and verbal communications skills
• Placemaking and visioning
• Social value and sustainability
• London planning policy at both City Hall and Town Hall levels
• Understanding of social media including Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• The whole development process and consultant teams
• Cultural exchange and debate
We are searching for the following skills:
• Excellent written and spoken English (other languages as well)
• Excellent graphic presentation using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
• Experience using ArchiCAD, Sketchup, etc
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Creativity and imagination, ability to make things happen
• Comfortable dealing with people in public, enjoy public interaction and be a good listener
• Organised and proactive with a keen attention to detail
• Good team worker
If the role sounds ideal for you, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with your CV, portfolio and a cover letter explaining why this is the role for you to email@example.com.
No agencies please.
We are an equal opportunities employer.